Desert Women’s Care has special programs in these areas:
1. Multi-Disciplinary Pelvic Pain Program at Desert Women’s Care
Our state-of-the-art, Multi System evaluation and treatment program for
women suffering with chronic pelvic pain is presented.
2. Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy Program at Desert Women’s Care
The 99.89% success rate in providing Minimally Invasive Hysterec-
tomy to patients cared for at Desert Women’s Care is discussed.
3. Minimally Invasive Treatment of Adnexal Masses at Desert Women’s Care
Laparoscopic treatment of adnexal masses consistent with ACOG
Opinion 280 is discussed. Avoidance of laparotomy and its associated
morbidities is emphasized.
4. Minimally Invasive Treatment of Vaginal Prolapse and SUI at Desert Women’s Care
Laparoscopic treatment of women with significant pelvic prolapse is required to
restore normal anatomy before any meaningful correction of Stress Urinary Incontinence
can succcessfully be performed.
5. Minimally Invasive Treatment of Cervical Incompetence- Laparoscopic Cerclage
Laparoscopic treatment of women with short cervix on mid-trimester screening ultrasound
or women with prior mid-trimester fetal loss can benefit from minimally invasive placement
of cervical cerclage, often in the out-patient setting.
Desert Women's Care
9377 East Bell Road, Suite 131, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
80 North McClintock Drive, Suite 104, Chandler Arizona 85226
Copyright 2015 - Desert Women's Care - All Rights